Noventiq has a team of commendable cloud engineers who help provide solutions by devising a plan using different tools. We help clients zero in on the best cloud solution that can eventually take their business to new heights. Our laudable cloud experts create a cloud strategy that will lead to cost-effectiveness in your business. We conduct a workshop and training to explain the cloud solution that will be profitable for you. We also help you assess the cloud environment and plan migration accordingly. We provide different offers and services such as Proof of Concept, Workshop, HBC (Holistic Business Case), Migration Assessment, etc.
As a top-notch Microsoft Azure Expert MSP, we provide the Proof of Concept (PoC) offer that enables the clients to get exemplary solution architecture and business results that eventually help the customers in making the best cloud strategies. We take the role of a cloud enabler for your business. Once you select the cloud solution like migration, automation, etc., we further help you plan and do a solid project to get the advantages of the answer eventually.To start the transformation
creating working layouts
Testing the new ideas:
Cloud enables you to meticulously test all the ideas before considering the concepts for production. Our PoC offer effectively helps in executing the vision and checking the results.
Check new possibilities:
Our PoC offer gives you the pertinent details of various technical probabilities regarding the request. This, in turn, helps you transform ideas into facts.
Opt for the rollback:
If in case you do not like the offered solution, you can roll back anytime and select a new method for your innovative solution.
Once our team listens to your idea, we will create an architecture diagram of cloud computing. We also educate you about the application that needs to be migrated, even from a different public cloud.
We have skilled architects and engineers to guide you at each step, right from the initial meeting to the post-implementation guidance regarding your solution.
While creating an application on the cloud, planning the entire architecture is vital. Our team of laudable cloud architects will guide you in favour of a suitable layout for different system elements. To vindicate the concept, our cloud specialist will also make the Proof of Concept (PoC) for the entire infrastructure of the innovative product to check if the solution will function smoothly and be the cost-optimized solution to enhance the scalability of your business.
Creating a PoC in this scenario will depend on the possibility of performing the migration process per the guidelines, to what extent refactoring must be done, and if the system’s movement to the cloud will be a cost-effective solution. There are some changes needed while migrating from one cloud to the other. It is sometimes essential to refactor the application architecture according to the cloud services.
Suppose an engineer desires optimum use of cloud computing possibilities, like moving system elements to managed services. In that case, it is essential to make some alterations to the application’s architecture and the source code. Eventually, Proof of Concept is to be made, keeping in mind that the chosen services and sample codes must run into the test environment.
The Noventiq team has a workshop offering wherein our cloud engineers provide the workshops during
different meetings with your stakeholders and management team. Here, we give seminars of around one
week or even lesser days. We even ask you to take some initial steps to prepare for the meeting, for
instance, guiding you regarding the required information.
Our workshop helps in understanding the best practices and different cloud migration challenges. We help you understand the concept through the use cases and other tools. It will eventually help you to understand different ways to get the best value and advantages from the technologies and cloud solutions.
- It allows you to get the gist of your present data as well as the analytics of the environment.
- It helps you understand different requirements to manage your business's comprehensive data and analytics.
- It helps you to get guidance on different possibilities and advantages of the recent trends in cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure or other cloud platforms.
- It also helps you to know and assess all the alternatives for data modernization and to take to the cloud platform.
- It enables you to get recommendations from our notable cloud engineers in selecting the best method for data modernizing and efficient migration on the cloud.
- The workshop session will also help you devise a proper plan and evaluation for data platform and cloud migration.
- It is vital to consider the cloud computing policy.
- You must also remember the properly defined business strategies and aims.
- You must also consider the upcoming plans for the critical data sources for analytics.
- All sorts of data use cases for your business.
- Different volumes and types of data (structured, unstructured, semi-structured)
- Any machine learning and Artificial Intelligence needs time ahead.
- TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) considerations for the present vs future data
- Discussion and assessment of the current infrastructure of the business.
- Evaluation of the application stack
- Reviewing of DevOps maturity levels thoroughly
- Assessment of current automation and tools in the business
- Proper evaluation of the disaster recovery in an organization
- Thorough evaluation of the compliance part in the organization
- Analysis of network topology and ways to access.
- Analysis of patching, authentication system and the directory
- Assessment of storage capacity
- Assessment of storage requirements
- Consideration of cloud operating models that need to be implemented.
- Consideration of desired automation levels and technical needs
- Consideration of security and compliance goals to be met in the organization.
- Consideration of the entire cloud strategy plan
- Discussing the master plan of cloud migration and proper optimization
- Discussing the effective methods for the transformation of cloud and modernization
(Holistic Business Case)
We have a team of laudable cloud engineers and architects to provide a holistic business case approach per your needs. Here, you can get an overview of your environment's financial and technical timeline. Certain factors must be considered whenever there is a migration process from one platform to another. For instance, for migrating from on-prem to the cloud, you need to know if you wish to do lift & shift, implement from zero, etc., per your organization’s requirement.
There are certain things to remember about the financial data: costing required to run the environment, current spending on servers on average yearly, current expenditures in the Data Centre operations categories, next hardware refresh, etc.
While creating the on-premises view of the environment, it is essential to remember that financial data and the technical environment must be matched.
It would help foresee your overall on-prem cost before migrating to the cloud platform.
Azure scenario for on-premises costing:
Foreseeing the cost of migrating to the cloud in Azure is vital. Time and resources are required to ease shifting the entire environment on the cloud platform. So, this factor must be considered in the business case. All the advantages of the cloud are included here.
Timeline of migration:
You need to foresee the migration timeline and cost for the environment. Accordingly, you can opt for the optimized solution and get the benefits of Azure. Different options exist, like using reserved instances, the Azure hybrid model, etc.
You can decrease the costs of operating the workloads in the cloud with the help of licensing advantage. The Azure platform can use on-prem Software Assurance-enabled Windows server and SQL server licenses.
Spot virtual machines:
Another best advantage is using the spot virtual machines for workloads as it gives discounts, and the best part is there is no time frame to complete this. For instance, batch processing job and dev/test environment that includes the integration and delivery workloads.
Here, we get a discount on different workloads as you reserve resources in advance using reservation techniques.
Azure saving plan for computing:
It is one of the most flexible saving plans available for the organization that eventually gives savings on pay-as-you-go prices. Different computing services eligible are container instances, virtual machines, dedicated hosts, Azure app services, etc. Savings apply to all computing services irrespective of the regions, operating systems, or instance sizes.
Azure dev/test pricing:
You can also make optimum use of discounts on the rates of development and testing. Here, there are Microsoft software charges on Azure Virtual machine and special dev/test prices on different types of services.
Noventiq has a team of cloud professionals who are well-versed in providing migration assessments per customers’ needs. Our assessment tool (Azure Migrate) lets you sync the company's people and different processes to a single solution. It eventually helps to share insights with concerned people in a jiff. Moreover, using the recent data, you can make the correct decisions for your business. Various functions are incorporated into the tool, allowing the team to add current data and complete customer requests sooner. After a thorough assessment, a report is generated.To start the transformation
It eventually helps you in the following ways
- Know the advantages of moving from an older version, on-prem solution, to the cloud platform.
- Understand the business objectives and connect those to the functionalities of Azure.
- Know the different methods of optimizing migration procedures to decrease costs and effort.
- Know about the further steps in cloud transformation.
- Proper review of the present state of the solution.
- Initial running of code by using an advanced tool or the migration approach.
- Thorough assessing and reviewing of the advanced tool outcomes.
- High-level estimation detail of a particular migration project.
- Thorough analysis of the entire infrastructure and application dependency.
- Azure compatibility analysis for understanding the migration approach.
- On-premises network topology review and analysis for client and business connectivity needs.
- Complete cloud strategy and digital transformation planning.
- Tool-based on-prem infra and application discovery.
- Our assessment includes the capacity used for the cloud infrastructure sizing model and capacity planning.
- Azure infrastructure, migration and operating cost evaluation and analysis for TCO/ROI
- We assess to discover different application components on the platforms such as Windows and Linux systems.
- We check for the communication mapping between different services.
- We visualize the interconnected systems for analysis of service delivery components.
- We check for connections between the servers, processes, inbound and outbound connection latency, and ports.
- Here, you can see if this solution's log analytics workspace is enabled correctly.
- Log analytics agent deployment on Windows and Linux servers
- Proper workspace configuration for the reporting process.
- Dependency agents installed on the Windows or Linux servers.
There are numerous server assessment parameters for on-premises server migration to Azure:
- Target location
- Storage type
- Reserved Instances (RIs)
- Sizing criteria
- Performance History
- Percentile utilization
- VM Series
- Comfort factor
- Discount (%)
- VM uptime
- Azure Hybrid Benefit
Fill out the form, and our experts will provide you with free consultancy on any issues involved in digital transformation